Last Updated: 24.09.2023
1. Information We Collect
- 1.1 Personal Information: This refers to the information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, and other personally identifiable information. For example, when you sign up for a newsletter or leave a comment on an article.
- 1.2 Non-Personal Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify an individual. This might include your browser type, the URL of the previous website you visited, your ISP, operating system, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Enhance or improve our website and your browsing experience.
- Send emails about our website, new articles, or other news about Techcurse.
- Respond to inquiries or support requests.
3. How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Third Party Advertisers
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
6. Third Party Links
Our site may contain links to third-party sites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected. You also have the right to data portability and the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
10. Contact Us